Terry Livorsi has worked in the behavioral services field since 1990. He founded Health Care Assistance with Member Support, serving as CEO and Certified Employee Assistance Professional (CEAP) and Crisis Counselor. He aids employees and family members concerned about recovery planning utilizing 26 years of his own personal recovery experience. His firm offers intervention services, treatment referrals, aftercare support, health insurance advocacy and back-to-work conference facilitation.
He and his staff present testimony for disability hearings, disciplinary hearings and court appearances. Terry has served and assisted this partial list of clients: NJEA affiliates, CWA, AFSCME, PSEA affiliates, NEA-NY, NEA, NJPSA and AFT.
- CWA 1180 – Post tramatic stress disorders and Stress related conditions
- Union City Education Association – Grief and Loss
- CWA 1036 – Stress Management
- CWA 1040 – Stress Management
- CWA 13500 – Workplace Bullying